SCW: Southern Cross Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Argo Promo Video. And Interview for the Thursday show

2 posters

Go down

Argo Promo Video. And Interview for the Thursday show Empty Argo Promo Video. And Interview for the Thursday show

Post by Argo Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:27 am

After another great SCW match the lights dim in the arena and the lights direct the audience attention to the tron. Then a video is shown....

The camera starts from the ground and moves upwards. You see a bar with a massive amount of weight on it come in and out of the screen as if it is being lifted. Then you see the massive torso of this huge man. Then you see another decent sized man swinging a baseball bat and hitting this man with a huge scream. Then you see the head and face of this man. All together this man looks like a modern day greek god.

The camera cuts then to a block of ice and then you see the 6'10" 385 lb man charge at it and rams his shoulder into it shattering the ice. Argo then looks towards the camera and starts to talk,
"Fans of the SCW. You will soon be able to watch in person the greatness that is Argo. The perfect combination of Size, Strength, and Durability. I am a multiple time TWG champion. I am what all you males want to be and what all the women want to be with."

The camera then cuts to a scene at a car dealership where Argo is walking around. "See while some of you pathetic people in the crowd are just trying to figure out how you can pay for gas for your cars with the economy how it is I buy and sell whatever I want to." As he is standing by some of the nicest cars and suv's you have ever seen Argo is interrupted by an annoying car salesman who tells Argo he has to turn off the camera's and buy something if he is going to be here. Argo then grabs the salesman by the throat and lifts him into the air then with all this strength and size flings him through the windshield of the car. "That is what happens to people who mess with me they get the Bog Pit." Then Argo grabs the keys to the Bentley off the salesmans apparently lifeless body tosses a stack of money on him and gets in the unharmed car and drives away as you hear the sounds of police cars off in the distance.

The word Argo the covers the screen in blood red looking like it is dripping from his name and you hear Argo say one last thing, "Fear the Argo!!!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then the camera cuts to the backstage area where an extremely sexy diva is standing outside of Argo's locker room as he comes out. Argo looks at her and says to security, "The groupies can wait inside the locker room for after my match."

The Diva then tries to catch up to Argo and says, "Argo wait I need to get a quick interview before your in ring debut."

Argo stops and says, "Well then ask a question or is that too hard for you to do?"

The Diva asks, "With your much anticipated debut in the SCW, I have to ask are you worth the contract you got offered and are you as good as you think you are?"

Argo quickly turns his head, "Well obviously you are as dumb as you look. I can see you did not get your job for any reason other than your looks. I am worth every bit of the contract and I will prove it when I destroy my opponent. No man can stand up to the amazing ability of Argo. I will show you, the fans, and every wrestler in the SCW that I am the real deal and no one will stop me from taking my rightful place on top of the SCW."

Argo then pushes the camera out of the way and heads off to his match.

Last edited by Argo on Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Argo
SCW Vice-GM

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Back to top Go down

Argo Promo Video. And Interview for the Thursday show Empty Re: Argo Promo Video. And Interview for the Thursday show

Post by GD Pato Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:39 am

nice work Argo
GD Pato
GD Pato
SCW General Manager

Number of posts : 1060
Registration date : 2008-11-26

https://scwrestling.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down