SCW: Southern Cross Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Argo, A Changing Man (For upcoming show)

Go down

Argo, A Changing Man (For upcoming show) Empty Argo, A Changing Man (For upcoming show)

Post by Argo Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:50 pm

Andy: We had gotten word that something big was about to happen in the parking lot something about returning greatness.
*A Long Limo pulls up to the Arena*
Andy: A limo who would be pulling up in one of those?
*Just then we see a driver get out and go to the back door. He opens the door and Argo steps out.*
Hamish: Well that would answer your question it's one of the stars of SCW's newest movie The Chop Shop, Argo.
*The crowd seems confused whether to cheer or booo Argo. Argo then looks into the back seat and waves his hand in a motion as if to say come on out. Out of the Limo steps Elisha Cuthbert. The fans Cheer loudy as she is looking extremely hot. They start to walk towards the locker room when they here a voice.*

Voice: Argo... Argo!
*Camera turns and we see Elle Macpherson heading towards Argo with Mic in hand*
Elle: Argo how does it feel to be back at a SCW event?
*Argo looks at her like she is stupid, shakes his head and starts to laugh a bit then Elisha leans up and whispers something into his ear. Argo's expression changes towards one of happiness.*
Argo: It feels great to get back and be able to entertain these great fans of the SCW.
*The fans cheer Loudly*
*Elle looks shocked at Argo's answer*
Elle: Um not the answer I expected out of you. I see you brought one of your Co-Stars here. You mind if I ask her a few questions.
*Argo again looks like he is trying to hold back insultful comments when Elisha steps up.*
Elisha: Sure you can ask me anything you want.
Elle: How was it working with Argo? He is not known as the nicest person around here and some of the comments people made during the movie shoot kind of shocked some of us who Argo had wronged over the time before the movie.
Elisha: Argo is a good man, a great learner, and well he is sexy. It was fun to work with him. Now as for the wrongs he may have done to people around here to make people not like him, that was the old Argo.
*Argo motions to Elisha that he wants to say something and she moves out of the way to let him talk with a somewhat worried look on her face*
Argo: I know what I did before was not all good. I know I wronged many people before I went to do this movie but my co-stars of the movie have helped me see that you can be great without being a jerk to people.
*Argo looks to Elisha who has a big smile on her face now but starts to look worried as Argo goes through his next line*
Argo: I learned that the abilities and talents I have are a gift, a gift that I need to use to give back to the people who allow me to showcase it. You great fans!!!! *Elisha's look turns back to all smiles as the fans cheer loudly.*
Argo: My main man Frank, down on the stage crew at ring side hook these people up.
*The camera cuts back to the ringside area as a guy takes a back out from under the ring and starts throwing Argo T-Shirts into the crowd. *The crowd starts cheering loudly and starts chanting ARGO ARGO ARGO as we see fans excited and showing the new merchandise they just recieved for free.*

*The camera cuts backstage to Argo, Elisha and Elle again*
Argo: I am here now not to only further my career but give great performances and entertain the great people who watch SCW just like the great performance that everyone will see when The Chop Shop debutes in a movie theater near you.
*The fans continue to go nuts*
Argo: Elle thank you for your time but we need to get to my locker room.
*Argo and Elisha then walk away towards his locker room*

Andy: Well it would seem that Argo went soft on us from his time in Hollywood.
Hamish: I dont know about that sometimes having the crowd on your side can be the difference in a match.
Andy: Only if you are soft.

(ooc) I would like people to interact with me backstage for random scenes during the show. Like come into the my locker room either introducing yourself, saying welcome back, or telling me I went soft cause I am face now. You set the stage whats going on in the locker room just whatever you want just no kicking the crap out of me unless it turns into that from my response.

Argo
SCW Vice-GM

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Back to top Go down