SCW: Southern Cross Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I want some answers! - Blake and Tonten's RP for last DU of the season

Go down

I want some answers! - Blake and Tonten's RP for last DU of the season Empty I want some answers! - Blake and Tonten's RP for last DU of the season

Post by Tonten Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:36 am

(Crazy Train by Ozzy Osbourne is played and Tonten appears on the ramp, he has a mic on his right hand, and walk into the ring with a strange expresion on his face not common for those who know him, he appears to be mad)

Rove: Well TN doesn't appear to be on a normal mood today.

Adam: I bet it was those strange things that happened at his last match agains Lord Omar at SCW

(Tonten finnaly get to ring and walk into the middle of the same, breathe for a second raising the mic to talk)

Tonten: Ok i will be direct here i lost that match at SCW i admit it, however im pissed of with those voices and "eletrical problems".

(He stops again to breathe, now he stares at the crowd and raise the mic again)

Tonten: So tonight im asking for some justice or revange if you want, i really dont have a suspect's list since im not a detective and also i trust that the responsible will appear for everyone here. So until there i will wait, BUUUT im going to wait at the Commentator's table if that's ok for Adam and Rove.

(Tonten and the fans stare the commentators until Adam shakes his head accepting the offer)

Rove: Well i think we have a special guest for comments tonight.

(TN pulls a chair and seat at the side of the table)

Tonten: Now it's just a matter of time.

( A video is shown on the titantron)

Rove: I thought it was Tonten's entrance, but I think it has changed a little bit.

Tonten: You got to be kidding me first last week and now they cut my video before the Randy Rhodes solo this is really evil man! At least im pretty sure that the same person that did this to my video interrupt my match last week.

(After the video, it shows a wrestler but the image isn't very clear. It seems that the wrestler is applauding)

"Uknown": Very well Tonten, I guess you're smarter than I tought, finally you got one right. The bad news is that you are losing time sitting there, because I will not get there tonight, so get your body out of that chair, becausae I don't think gd will pay you there. And don't worry because the next week on Christmas Nightmare you will see me very well.
Tonten
Tonten
SCW Vice-GM

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Back to top Go down