SCW: Southern Cross Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Omar approaches Blake with an idea...

Go down

Omar approaches Blake with an idea... Empty Omar approaches Blake with an idea...

Post by Lord Omar Khaddar Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:01 am

Lord Omar is walking down a hallway, and stops outside a door. He's about to knock on it when he sees the guy he's looking for just down the hall. He hurries down after him and grabs him by the shoulder.

Hey, Blake!

ooc: This is me trying to make a tag team out of us. Be as sarcastic and condescending as you want, just as long as you accept it in the end.
Lord Omar Khaddar
Lord Omar Khaddar
SCW Outback Champion

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Back to top Go down

Omar approaches Blake with an idea... Empty Re: Omar approaches Blake with an idea...

Post by Guest Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:39 am

ooc: lol yeah sure, just keep going with my rp until I say yes haha Razz

*Blake turns around and grabs the omar's hand that he put before on blake's shoulder

Blake: Hmmmmm and you are.....? oh right the fatty guy. First what do you want? and second don't you ever touch me again

Back to top Go down

Omar approaches Blake with an idea... Empty Re: Omar approaches Blake with an idea...

Post by Lord Omar Khaddar Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:02 am

Lord Omar: Well, I was just thinking about our last fight. You know, the Kangaroo one. You know, those kangaroos seemed to have hated you more then me. They went after you with a vengence. Anyways, I was thinking to myself. What if you and me got together in a tag team group? We'd have each other's backs, which is always good, plus we can put some of these other worthless tag teams in their place. What SCW needs is a team up like us.
Lord Omar Khaddar
Lord Omar Khaddar
SCW Outback Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:03 pm

[OOC: This is for the next show of SCW, as we will be the new tag around to make more competition on tags]

*Blake looks on his cloth to see if is dirty, then he looks to Omar again after he finishes

Blake: Oh, did you finish talking? It sounds nice to keep the "great" tag teams on their place, plus I would like to have the tag team championship so I will join to your tag, maybe "Heartless Advent". But keep in my mind that I won't defend your back, just myself so don't expect anything else

*Blake turns around and keeps walking heading to the gym

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Omar Khaddar Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:16 am

Lord Omar smiles and waves.

Lord Omar: Sure, Heartless Advent sounds great. I'll just tell GD then. Bye!

As soon as Blake is out of hearing range and sight, however, his smile turns upside down. He starts grumbling to himself.

Lord Omar: Stuck up little prick! There's a reason I won that match, and it's cuz I'm better then him. Dunno why he's gotta act so freakin' superior all the time. Well, better go tell GD about my newest teamup.

Lord Omar turns and heads down the hallway to GD's office.
Lord Omar Khaddar
Lord Omar Khaddar
SCW Outback Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down