SCW: Southern Cross Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blake wants the title.............

3 posters

Go down

Blake wants the title............. Empty Blake wants the title.............

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:48 am

*Blake comes out to the arena, he has a mich no his hand and on his face you can see a little more madness than usually and he walks a bit more quick, he runs to get into the ring by the lowest rope. When he is on the center on the ring he opens his arms in sign of confidence, but he only is booed by the people, after a few seconds Blake stops and puts the microphone near to his mouth

Hamish: What is Blake doing here? I didn't see him last week on SCW: Down Under, I thought he was finally out of Southern Cross Wrestling

*Blake turns around to Hamish, staring at him

Blake: Very funny Hamish, but I won't get fired anytime soon, why? because I get here every night to start wrestling instead of sitting your body all the night just talking. Hey I have an idea, why don't you come right now and start a match, meanwhile I will sit my but and start watching and talking the match? Sounds funny......

*A few people starts chanting him on a bad way, Blake turns again looking at the titantron and Hamish finally stopped talking

Blake: The main reason I'm here is because, like I said, I haven't been rewarded for all my great moments here on Southern Cross Wrestling, for all the things that I've done for this show, for having me on SCW. That is why I want a prize for it, maybe money, a better contract or even better.......a title shot.

*Blake stops for a few secs, keeping some breath

Blake: HELL YEAH, A TITLE SHOT!! And even better, I will prove to you GD and to all this fans that I'm the best and I deserve it, so right now if my partner shows up I will have a tag match with any team that have the guts to come here and face the Heartless Advent.

*Blake leaves the microphone and he is staring at the titantron, waiting for his partner and another tag to come

Back to top Go down

Blake wants the title............. Empty Re: Blake wants the title.............

Post by Red-eye Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:53 pm

The light in the arena went off. And then the tv screen goes on. Red-eye is standing in his locker room with a mic in his hand. He is putting the mic to his mouth and begin to talk.

So Blake, you think we are afraid of your team. Well we have a lot guts. We are afraid of nobody. Cause you and your partner Lord Oma Khaddar face us, the ''A.M.X''. And your so called Heartless Advent is going down. And your dreams of deserving a title shot are over. After the match your heart is broken. And then you are indeed heartless. I and Dan Hammer will crush everbody who are standing in our way.

Red-eye wait a moment and take a glas of water. He first look at the water in the glass. Then he put the glass to his mouth and begin to drink. When the glass is empty he brake the glass with his bare hands. Then he take the mic to his mouth again and speak.

You see, it's clear as water that you and Lord Oma Khaddar will lose. And the glass i broke with my own hand simulating you. Only different is the sound. Cause the only thing we all hear are your bones that will be smashed and your screaming. I only hope one thing of your team. And that is: don't be late, be on time. Cause it will be ''MONSTERRRRR TIME''.

Red-eye throw away the mic and smile once with a evil smile on his face. Then the tv screen goes to black and the lights in the arena goes on.
Red-eye
Red-eye

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Omar Khaddar Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:20 pm

All of a sudden the screen turns back on. Red-eye's still there, but Lord Omar is right behind him holding a chair, which he then smashes down on Red-eye's head. He then picks up the mic, while holding the chair with one hand.

Sorry about not coming down there sooner, Blake. I had some... business I had to take care of.

He chuckles, then drops the mic and hits Red-eye a couple more times with the chair. He then drops the chair and leaves, making sure to jump on Red-eye on his way out. A couple of minutes later, Lord Omar's theme starts playing and he walks out. The crowd boos him, but all he hears are cheers. He steps into the arena and takes a second mic.

Hey guys. Miss me?

The boos get louder, and he stops talking. When the booing quiets down a bit, he resumes talking.

Like my new tag partner said, we're willing to take on any tag team that thinks they can take us. Unfortunately, AMX might not be able to fulfill that challenge, but they're still willing to try. Until someone comes, we'll wait for you. Heck, maybe we'll even help Hamish and Andy if GD won't let us fight right away...

( Red-eye, if you aren't alright with me beating up your character, just say so, and I'm sure I can edit it. )
Lord Omar Khaddar
Lord Omar Khaddar
SCW Outback Champion

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-eye Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:38 pm

Nice RP Lord Omar Khaddar. You don't have to delete it.
Red-eye
Red-eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Omar Khaddar Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:39 am

Thanks and thanks!
Lord Omar Khaddar
Lord Omar Khaddar
SCW Outback Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by GD Pato Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:54 am

Sorry Omar but I wasn't able to fit your roleplay in
GD Pato
GD Pato
SCW General Manager

Number of posts : 1060
Registration date : 2008-11-26

https://scwrestling.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-eye Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:33 pm

Red-eye is walking backstage with one hand on his head. He is sweating on his whole body and have some blood on his mouth. Nicole Kidman walks to Red-eye and talk.

Red-eye, do you have some time. I want to ask you if.....

Shut up you mouth Nicole. I want to let you know i want some payback time against Lord Omar Khaddar. Cause what you all didn't see, is what happen to me before my tag match. Therefore i ask for the tape and i just have got it. Here role the video, if you don't believe me!!

They take the tape and put it on the recorder and push the button PLAY.

Red-eye's still there, but Lord Omar is right behind him holding a chair, which he then smashes down on Red-eye's head. He then picks up the mic, while holding the chair with one hand.

Sorry about not coming down there sooner, Blake. I had some... business I had to take care of.

He chuckles, then drops the mic and hits Red-eye a couple more times with the chair. He then drops the chair and leaves, making sure to jump on Red-eye on his way out.

Well Red-eye this is shocking. But what are you going to do next?

Well Nicole, that so called Lord Omar Khaddar has crossed the line. And therefor he is going down, just like his partner Blake. And even he was on my top list yet. He has give his self a number one place. I want a match against him. So Lord Omar Khaddar, what do you say? You and me one on one. If your on and the GM Pato has no problem with it, it's on. And i also has a right matchtype for it. A LAST MAN STANDING MATCH!!! Then we all will see who is the last man standing.

Then Red-eye push the mic away and walk to his dressing-room.
Red-eye
Red-eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Omar Khaddar Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:40 pm

Nicely done. Thanks for saving the RP that GD threw away. Razz I'll write an RP responding soon. I just gotta go to school now...
Lord Omar Khaddar
Lord Omar Khaddar
SCW Outback Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down