SCW: Southern Cross Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Argo the Angry for PPV

Go down

Argo the Angry for PPV Empty Argo the Angry for PPV

Post by Argo Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:26 pm

As the fans still standing in excitement from the last great match. Lil Jon's What Ya Gonna Do blasts throught the arena and Argo comes out in his new Argo the Unstoppable shirt and blue jeans. Argo walks into the ring and takes the mic from Naomi Watts and looks around the arena. He brings the mic from his side up to his mouth and smirks then starts talking.

"I know all you fans here today would not have been satisfied without an appearence from the Undefeated Argo. So here is all your chances to be around greatness."

The fans react some cheering and some booing when you can hear one fan yell "You did not even win your last match it was a draw."

Argo turns his attention to the section of the crowd where he heard that and once again starts to talk. "Do You think that is funny? Everyone watching knows that I was in dominate control of that match. My opponent could not even hurt me and the only reason that was a draw was because i was not punishing my opponent. Look at this."

Argo points to the Tron where we see the ending of the match Argo had last week.

Argo gets on the top turnbuckle raising his fists held together and jumps toward Canadian Warrior quickly lowering them, performing a violent Double Axe Handle!!
CANADIAN WARRIOR HAS A CUT!!!
Argo tries a pinning maneuver

Dicko starts counting...

Argo allows his opponent to kick out in order to continue the punishment.
Argo gets up while his opponent is still on the ground
Canadian Warrior gets up and charges his arm

Argo dodges the a Hook Punch and counters
Argo gets ready to hit Canadian Warrior preparing his leg and performs a strong Big Kick!!
Argo lifts up his opponet so Canadian Warrior's back is resting on the wrestler's shoulder
then pulls down on his neck and legs performing a light Canadian Back Breaker!!
Argo keeps his submission hold

CANADIAN WARRIOR IS SCREAMING IN PAIN!!

Canadian Warrior hangs on to referee shirt!!!!

Argo releases his grasp to continue the assault on Canadian Warrior
Argo grabs Canadian Warrior's hair
Argo and lunges himself on the ropes and prepares another Big Boot

Dicko then calls for the bell and tells Naomi this is a time limit draw.

Naomi Watts: DUE TO TIME RESTRAINTS THE REFEREE HAS STOP THIS MATCH AND DECLARED IT A DRAW!

We cut back to the middle of the ring and Argo is staring violently at Ian Dickson. He then points at him, "You! You had no right stopping a fight that I was in complete control of. On top of that you aloud yourself to be grabbed by my opponent cause you were so out of position and you gave me no warning about a time restraint," As he is ranting Argo steps out of the ring and towards the ref and starts yelling, "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? NO ONE COSTS ARGO A WIN... NO ONE!!!!!!!"

Argo then puts his hand against Dickson's face and pushes him to the ground executing a Humilating Pie Face.

Argo then looks down at Dickson and says, "Next time it will be alot worse." He then walks away to a course of Booo's and some cheers still.

Argo
SCW Vice-GM

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Back to top Go down