SCW: Southern Cross Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Argo gives a warning

Go down

Argo gives a warning Empty Argo gives a warning

Post by Argo Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:05 pm

Camera cuts backstage to Nicole Kidman.She is stading in front of the Clash of Titans banner backstage with a mic in hand.

Nicole: This past week on Down Under many questions regarding the Outback Title were revealed. This biggest of which involved The Masked Man costing now former SCW Outback Champions Argo his match. Afterwards we found out the man behind the mask was our General Manager, GD Pato.

You can hear the boo's from the crowd

Nicole: After he brutalized Argo and cost him his title, we found out that tonight those 2 men will be having a Last Man Standing match. Which let me bring in Argo for some comments.

Argo walks into the picture wearing his normal Argo the Unstoppable Shirt and some blue jeans with Elisha who is wearing her normal Argo the Unstoppable shirt as well and some short shorts. Argo is looking rather beat up from the past couple of weeks and battles with Omar, Blake, the 2 show ending brawls and the beating he took at the hands of GD Pato on Down Under.

Nicole: I have to ask it looks like these past couple of weeks and the battles you have been in that your body has taken the toll, so do you really think you can survive a match tonight with our ruthless GM who would seem to focused on ending you.

Argo grabs the mic and turns directly towards the camera.

Argo: Do I think i can survive? I think the better question is does GD Pato think he can survive. I am battle tested and ready to go no matter the bumps, bruises and lacerations my body may have. GD Pato wanted to start something with me for some personal reason of his that is fine. Let me warn him, however; I am not worried tonight about wins or loses but about starting a string of pain and punishment that you deserve for all of your actions. I will make you pay and no one will stop me!!

You can hear the crowd going nuts.

Argo: No matter the outcome of tonights match I promise this is far from over. If you kick my ass expect pay back on Down Under. If we both push ourselves to our limits and have a great match that goes down in the history books expect to see me on Down Under looking to hurt you more. If I put you in the hospital expect a visitor that will be looking to finish what he started.

The chants of Argo...Argo...Argo start from the crowd. And the camera zooms in towards Argo's face as he looks extremely focused and serious.

Argo: GD Pato.... You opened up a door that does not lead to happiness for you in the future. It only leads to pain and misery. I hope you know that I will not go quietly into the night like other people you have screwed over. I will be in your face causing you problems for a long time to come.

Argo hands the mic back to Nicole and him and Elisha walk away.

Nicole: Well you heard it here looks like this GD and Argo thing is going to more than a one night stand. Now back to our commentary team.

Camera cuts back to the ringside area.

Argo
SCW Vice-GM

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Back to top Go down