SCW: Southern Cross Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Argo, The Champion (For Down Under)

Go down

Argo, The Champion (For Down Under) Empty Argo, The Champion (For Down Under)

Post by Argo Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:43 pm

*A highlight film is shown from Outback Extremes SCW Outback Championship Title match!*
Naomi Watts: "The following contest is a Steel Cage Match for the SCW Outback Championship title!
Argo grabs Tonten's head and slams his opponent’s head against the steel cage executing a light headbutt on steel cage!!
Tonten grabs a barbed wire bat and hits Argo on his nose executing a violent barbed wire bat shot!!
Argo grabs a chair and hits Tonten on his nose executing a strong chair shot!!
Tonten grabs Argo's head and slams his opponent’s head against the steel cage executing a violent headbutt on steel cage!!
Argo grabs an heavy extinguisher and hits Tonten in the face executing a devastating extinguisher shot!!
Tonten grabs a trash can and hits Argo forehead executing a devastating trash can shot!!
Adam: "Guys the title is great but... it's a steel cage match!!! Can't get any better!"
Tonten gets besides the laying opponent and hits him executing a violent Texan Stamp!!
Tonten grabs both of his opponent's arms and hooks them, places his hands palm down flat against Argo's upper back, then he raises Argo and falls backwards, arching his back and legs, slamming Argo down to the mat shoulder and neck first, executing a light Tiger Hunter!!
Argo grabs Tonten's head then drops backwards smashing Tonten's head into the mat performing a strong Modified DDT!!
Argo grabs Tonten and brings him over his head and starts doing pushups with the rival's body and tosses him with strength to the ground performing a MORTAL Drop 'em Like It's Hot!!
Rove: “What lengths will these 2 men go to put each other away!”
The two wrestlers stare proudly at each other as we hear the fans going back and forth, Let’s Go Tonten… Let’s Go Argo!
Argo takes a short run and dives on Tonten with a devastating Big Argo Splash!!
Argo hooks the leg going for a pin fall.

Naomi Watts: "The only way to win the title is to escape from the cage!"
Argo kicks his opponent in the gut hooks his arms in a pedigree like position then lifts him into the air like powerbomb then moves his hands to Tontens throat and drives him to the ground with a combination of a powerbomb and a chokeslam executing MORTAL Argo Bomb!!
TONTEN IS BLEEDING
Argo starts to climb the steel cage. Argo reaches the top of the cage. Argo climbs over the top bar and moves to the outer side. Argo and finally leaves the cage!
Naomi Watts: "HERE IS YOUR WINNER AND NEW OUTBACK CHAMPION, ARGO!!!!"
Rove: “Argo won against TN in one of the most amazing matches in SCW history!”

Camera cuts back to the Arena as Lil Jon, What ya gonna Do blasts through the Arena as the crowd cheers loudly

*Elisha Cuthbert comes out in her customized Argo the Unstoppable shirt and short shorts. She gets a big smile on her face and points back to the entrance. Sparks are showering as Argo walks out title belt around his waste. Argo strikes a pose and Elisha points to the Outback Championship and then She kisses him burning with passion. Argo enters the ring and raises the belt high over his head as Four Pyrotechnics red and blue, blow out of each corner of the ring. Elisha goes over and grabs a mic and hands it to Argo. As the fans continue to go nuts Argo has a huge smile on his face and starts to talk.*

Argo: Man it feels good to be champ!
*The Crowd starts to cheer even louder.*
Argo: This has been such an amazing time in my life. I co-star in a blockbuster movie The Chop Shop, I meet a lovely women Elisha, and now I become the First Ever Outback Championship.Well I really dont know where to start on my thank yous. Well yeah I do. I want to thank all the fans of SCW for allowing me to do this in front of the greatest fans in the world. *The fans continue to go nuts.*
Argo: Also I have to thank GD for giving me a chance to get into the Outback title match in the first place. *The crowd has a mixed reaction at the name of GD. Argo smirks a bit and continues to talk.*
Argo: Oh and Tonten. *Argo pauses for a second.* It was a great match. Probably the best and toughest match in my entire career. *Argo lifts up the sleeve on his Argo the Unstoppable shirt revealing a huge black and blue spot on his arm.* You pushed me to limits I did not know I had and I just want to thank you for showing me that much ability was in me.
*The fans are cheering loudly for the great match they got to see at the pay per view.*
Argo: But now that I have won the belt it comes time for the harder part...Retaining it. However; I know as long as I have the support of you fans and my lovely girlfriend Elisha anything is possible.
*Argo lifts his belt high in the air and the fans go nuts. Argo then points around to fans in all over the arena.*
Argo: Now my goal is to represent all of you great fans and set the bar for any future Outback Champions as high as we can. Thank you once again for all your support and all the support you will give me in the future.
*Argo's music hits as, Argo goes to each of the 4 corners of the ring and raises the belt high at each corner getting the fans excited and cheering as loudly as they can, before heading to the back with the belt over one arm and Elisha on the other arm.*

Rove: Look at that he leaves the ring with the love of the fans a belt on 1 arm and a lovely women on his other arm. What a lucky man!
Adam: Lucky would be how I would put it and that luck will run out eventually.

Argo
SCW Vice-GM

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Back to top Go down