SCW: Southern Cross Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats an Outback Match?

Go down

Whats an Outback Match? Empty Whats an Outback Match?

Post by Argo Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:26 pm

The camera fades to the back where we see Nicole Kidman standing in front of Argo's locker room. As she goes to knock on the door it opens. Argo starts to walk out in his Argo the Unstoppable shirt and his wrestling attire. He looks to be in such a hurry that he almost walks right into Nicole not even paying attention to what is going on around him Argo seems surprising confused.

Nicole: Can I have a minute on your time please?
Argo: Make it quick I have to go have a talk with our GM.
Nicole: Well I guess the first question is how does it feel to be apart of the Outback Championship contention.
Argo: (Argo looks at Nicole) How do you think it would feel to finally get the chance to show my greatness by putting some Champship Gold on this waste? It feels good and I am planning on doing everything I can to once and for all show everyone how great I am.
Nicole: Tonight you face Tonten in the first day of matches to determin who will end up fighting for the title.
Argo: I am very familiar with Tonten. I have studied his matches and I will exploit his weaknesses, just like a true champion does.
Nicole: Oh and it will be in an Outback Match. Are you looking forward to such and unique match?
Argo: What the *beep* is an Outback Match? In all my years of hurting people, winning titles, and watching wrestling I have never heard of this match. That is why I am heading to see GD Plato to find out what this match is and how they probably created it to try to give Tonten I fighting chance because after watching his match with Blake at the PPV I know he is not in my league. Oh and your minute is up. (Argo then walks away towards the GM's office)

Argo
SCW Vice-GM

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Back to top Go down