SCW: Southern Cross Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for the Masked guy - DU march 08

2 posters

Go down

Looking for the Masked guy - DU march 08 Empty Looking for the Masked guy - DU march 08

Post by Tonten Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:59 am

Crazy Train by Ozzy Osbourne blast from the speakers, the crowd makes huge noise as Tonten comes down the ramp with Jerry at his side both enter the ring by step ladders, they stand in the middle of the ring staring at the fans, Jerry looks tired while Tonten appears to be serious. Tonten turns to Jerry and whisper something to him, immediately Jerry leaves the ring heading towards the staff grabbing two mics and one Coca-Cola can, he throws the mic and the can to Tonten, and climbs to the ring again

Tonten: "Hello Coca-Cola Dome!!"

Crowd makes huge noise, while he opens the can pulls his mask without uncover his face and start drinking, stops and raise the mic to his mouth

Tonten: "I'm here for two reasons the first one is to adress some words for the Masked person, and the second is because I have nothing else to do."

Fans laugh. He drink more Coke and raise the mic again

Tonten: "As everyone knows my last match with Tick didn't end on a draw, that would be great but the winner of the match weren't either me or Tick, the winner was the Masked guy.... I'm not very happy with that as you may see, even thought this Coke helps alot... buuuuuut I want my briefcase back which is contains my title shot, so since I have no match schedule for tonight I will take this opportunity to find it and beat the masked man alot!"

The fans go wild with the chance of watching a big backstage brawl, again Tonten drinks more Coke

Jerry: "Now masked dude beware... we will find you even if we have to search the whole arena seat by seat; locker room by locker room; person by person. In the end there will be no place to hide, because I bet we are not the only ones looking for you T&A will try to find you as well. It's 4 against 1 so by my calculations the odds aren't at your side..."

Tonten: "I think he already got the message, well lets go find him... by the way do you want some?

He offers the can to Jerry, Jerry accepts it and raise the can to his mouth however nothing comes out of it, then he turn the can upside down and nothing comes out of it, some fans laugh

Jerry: "Why you do that stuff?"

Tonten: "Is fun for me and for some of then. But if you really want one.."
he signs for the staff and they throw another can to him, Tonten hands the can to Jerry "have fun, let's leave now."

Both leave the ring and walks backstage, Tonten high five some fans while Jerry drink his Coke
Tonten
Tonten
SCW Vice-GM

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Back to top Go down

Looking for the Masked guy - DU march 08 Empty Re: Looking for the Masked guy - DU march 08

Post by Tonten Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:46 am

Part 2

Camera goes backstage where Tonten and Jerry can be seen walking around, they pay attention to each movement or noise they hear

Jerry: "Sir shouldn't we go inside the doors and check if he isn't inside the rooms?"

Tonten: "Yeah your maybe right, why don't you check that door ahead while I check this one."

He opens the door and turns the light on

Tonten: "Wow this place seems familiar... Ohh it's my locker room..."

He closes the door and walks forward passing Jerry however the camera stops at him, Jerry opens the door and turns the light on, the camera show the room where Nero- the "Devil Slayer" is chatting with a woman, Nero stare Jerry with angry eyes

Nero: "What hell your doing here?!"

Jerry: "Wrong door nothing that awful..."

Before finishing his line Jerry is punched by Nero falling on the ground probably unconscious, after that Nero slams the door, hearing the big noise TN goes back and sees his employee laying on the floor

Tonten: "Smart as a door... At least he can't ruin everything now."

Tonten keeps walking until he reachs a bifurcation, a large noise is heard, TN looks sideways then backwards without spotting nothing

Tick: "SPOOON!"

The Masked man comes from the left side of the bifurcation holding the briefcase With with a loud crash, Tick appears through the wall, and continues pursuing him, Tonten quickly turns around and spots both running, he goes after then. The camera does the same, after some time TN and the camera man reach Tick however the Masked man still ahead. In a sudden moment the Masked guy enters a room, closing the door behind him. As Tick and Tonten approach the room, Tonten slows to a stop, however Tick doesn't, and plows right through the door. Tonten and the cameraman follow him in. The room is dark and the camera man uses the camera own light however the masked man can't be found any where

Tick: "Great blue Justice, where is he?"

The masked guy comes from behind the door and runs outside still holding the briefcase, again our 'heros' go after him, however the camera man stay outside of the door as a battery icon flashes on the screen, then the image fades and goes back to the arena

Rove: "Looks like the camera batterys charge just ended..."

Adam: "C'mon when the action was starting..."

Last edited by Tonten on Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Tonten
Tonten
SCW Vice-GM

Back to top Go down

Looking for the Masked guy - DU march 08 Empty Re: Looking for the Masked guy - DU march 08

Post by Tonten Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:02 am

Final Part

Rove: "I heard that the camera man that was following Tick and TN, got another camera!"

Adam: "Cool let's see what is happening there!"

Camera cuts backstage where Tonten and Tick still following the Masked man

Camera Man: "Well that guy is really quick and smart, fooled us with some tricks but we are almost getting him."

Suddenly the Masked man turns left going to another hallway, before Tick; TN and the camera man go into the hallway the sound of breaking glass is heard, as they enter the hallway they see a broken window some feets away

Tonten: "That bastard went through the window!! Wait... he forgot the briefcase... I think it couldn't fit through the window."

Tonten grabs the briefcase and opens it, the camera focuses it, and there is nothing there

Tonten: "No way..."

Tick: "He shan't evade justice that easily! SPOON!"

Tick runs at the window, and dives through, taking much of the wall with him

The image fades going back to the arena

Rove: "What a tricky guy, don't you think Adam?"

Adam: "Tricky?! He should be a magician!"

Last edited by Tonten on Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Tonten
Tonten
SCW Vice-GM

Back to top Go down

Looking for the Masked guy - DU march 08 Empty Re: Part 2

Post by Tick Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:31 am

Here are some (highlghted) changes etc I would like made;

Tonten keeps walking until he reachs a bifurcation, a large noise is heard, TN looks sideways then backwards without spotting nothing

Tick: Spoon!

The Masked man comes from the left side of the bifurcation holding the briefcase. With with a loud crash, Tick appears through the wall, and continues pursuing him, Tonten quickly turns around and spots both running, he goes after then. The cameraman does the same, after some time TN and the camera man reach Tick however the Masked man still ahead. In a sudden moment the Masked guy enters a room, Tick and Tonten stand in front of it and quickly open the door, the room is dark and the camera man uses the camera own light however the masked man can't be found any where

(OOC: I would prefer; ... the Masked guy enters a room, closing the door behind him. As Tick and Tonten approach the room, Tonten slows to a stop, however Tick doesn't, and plows right through the door. Tonten and the cameraman follow him in. The room...)

Tick: Great blue Justice, where is he?

The masked guy comes from behind the door and runs outside still holding the briefcase, again our 'heros' go after him, however the camera man stay outside of the door as a battery icon flashes on the screen, then the image fades and goes back to the arena

Rove: "Looks like the camera batterys charge just ended..."

Adam: "C'mon when the action was starting..."
Tick
Tick

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Back to top Go down

Looking for the Masked guy - DU march 08 Empty RE: Final part

Post by Tick Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:37 am

(OOC: Tick would be more focused on Justice than the briefcase. How about;)

Tonten: "That bastard went through the window!! Wait... he forgot the briefcase... I think it couldn't fit through the window, lets open it."

Tonten grabs the briefcase and opens it, the camera focuses it, and there is nothing there...

Tonten: "No way..."

Tick: He shan't evade justice that easily! SPOON!

Tick runs at the window, and dives through, taking much of the wall with him.

The image fades going back to the arena

Rove: "What a tricky guy, don't you think Adam?"

Adam: "Tricky?! He should be a magician!"
Tick
Tick

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonten Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:43 am

All adding and changes done Very Happy
Tonten
Tonten
SCW Vice-GM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down