SCW: Southern Cross Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A.M.X seek Protection....SCW 12th March

2 posters

Go down

A.M.X seek Protection....SCW 12th March Empty A.M.X seek Protection....SCW 12th March

Post by Dan Hammer Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:19 am

The tron flickers into life as AC/DC's thunderstruck begins to play. Out come Dan Hammer and Red-eye......The Australian Monster Xpress A.M.X.
They pause for a moment and hold their Australian Tag Titles up in the air as the crowd erupts in a chorus of Boo's. The two partners share a grin and strut confidently towards the ring. A 'YOU SUCK' chant breaks out. The two monsters climb into the ring and grab some mikes.

Dan Hammer: Cut the music......What do we have to do to get some respect around here.

The crowd boo's

Red-eye: Yeah, you morons should shut up, sit down and show respect to the most talented and dominant tag team ever to grace the rings of S.C.W.

Dan Hammer nods in agreement.

Dan Hammer: yeah, we've just returned from a show in Japan where we dominated the tag team of Mr Suzuki and Mr Toyota the Japanes Tag Team Champions and if it hadn't been for a few cultural problems we would be standing here with those japenese straps over our shoulders as well.

Red-eye: I know.. who would of thought that putting a referee through a flaming barbed wire table could get you DQ'ed.

Dan Hammer: I know, those Japanese guys are crazy. I could of sworn it was Mr Suzuki i put through the table???

Red-eye: I know...But those little guys all look the same.

Dan Hammer: You're right Red...Thats why i put everybody in the ring through a table just to be sure!!!

The both laugh out loud.

Dan Hammer: Now onto business... Curious Boys, why do you continue to evade us, are you scared....wait, wait...of course you're scared who wouldn't be.

Red-eye: Look guys, there's no shame in admitting you are not up to the challenge of the A.M.X. We understand, so if you don't want to face us thats fine

Dan Hammer: Just turn the belts over and we can bring some respect back to the Tag team divsion here in Southern Cross Wrestling.

Red-eye: Or face us like real men and get the beating of your lives....Look next week you meet us here in the ring with a title match contract and we can have a little face to face oh and don't worry....Dan will bring a table.

Dan Hammer: Now on to tonight...we have a 'contenders' match with the A.P.A. The Andretti Pathetic Agency. Well Mario unless you hadn't noticed we already have on set of titles to prove our credentials...what have you got?

Red-eye: Nothin.....thats what you have got but hey we never have a problem with beating people up. Especially two wannabe Goodfella's.....

Dan Hammer: That's right...maybe you should get yourselves some protection.... i hear there is a couple of guys who can offer it at the right price.

They both laugh

Dan Hammer: oops my mistake it's you two morons.. Hey how does that work do you charge yourself to protect yourself????

Red-eye: Well let us let you in on a little secret you may be able to protect yourselves from many things but I know one thing that you can't protect yourself against and that is.....

Dan Hammer: MONSTERS!!!!!

Red-eye: Now get out here because it's about time.......

Dan Hammer: IT'S MONSTER TIME !!!!!
Dan Hammer
Dan Hammer

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

A.M.X seek Protection....SCW 12th March Empty Re: A.M.X seek Protection....SCW 12th March

Post by Tonten Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:23 am

Red-eye: I know...But those little guys all look the same.

Dan Hammer: You're right Red...Thats why i put everybody in the ring through a table just to be sure!!!

Good one Laughing
Tonten
Tonten
SCW Vice-GM

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Back to top Go down