SCW: Southern Cross Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Argo gets a visitor

Go down

Argo gets a visitor Empty Argo gets a visitor

Post by Argo Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:44 am

The crowd cheers loudy as the Titan Tron shows Argo backstage. He is seen on the getting ready for his match wearing his traditional Argo the Unstoppable Shirt and wrestling tights with Elisha sitting on a sofa next to him wearing jeans and her Argo the Unstoppable Shirt.

Elisha: Do you think you can trust Aram tonight?

Argo: Probably not. I'm guessing tonight will be more like a handicap match, but I'm looking at tonights match as if my title was on the line which means I have to focus on this match and do all I can to win because a Triple Threat Match with Tonten and Tick lowers my chances of retaining my title down alot over a singles match.

Elisha: I know you will find a way to win tonight and then at the pay per view. You are a true champion and a great man!

Argo: Thanks, I needed to hear that after the last week or so.

Argo and Elisha both look at eachother and smile when they both quickly turn towards the door to the locker room. Aram Ervin walks into the room and the crowd boo's seeing Aram.

Aram: Sorry to interrupt your little talk, but I figure I need to at least talk to my tag partner before the match.

Argo stands up and him and Aram stare at eachother face to face.

Aram: Just so you know, I want Tick and Tonten, those two nobodies, out of my way to that Outback Title of yours so tonight and tonight only you can trust me; however at Clash of Titans make sure my belt is nice and shined because I will be leaving with it. Just try to stay out of my way, so I can carry you through this match.

Argo lifts the Outback Title from the sofa and holds it in the air and the fans cheer.

Argo: This title is not going anywhere. I promise I will not be losing it at Clash of Titans no matter if I fight you or Tonten and Tick. As for tonight I just want you to know I don't like to, nor plan on losing tonight so you better bring your "A" game to the ring tonight because I plan on making a statement.

Argo and Aram Ervin both stare at each other and the camera fades back to the ringside area.

Argo
SCW Vice-GM

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Back to top Go down

Argo gets a visitor Empty Re: Argo gets a visitor

Post by Argo Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:46 am

Aram if you get to see this and want to add anything just do it

Argo
SCW Vice-GM

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2008-12-15