SCW: Southern Cross Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Attack of the mysterious man part III

Go down

The Attack of the mysterious man part III Empty The Attack of the mysterious man part III

Post by Jake the Jillionaire Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:45 pm

Straight to the bank by 50 cent plays as Jake the Jillionaire makes his way to the arena

Jake the Jillionaire
: OK guys, i know you're all excited about this mysterious man issue but im here to talk about something else first. The new Rich Royal and Loyal T-Shirt!

Jake the Jillionaire takes of his shirt ans reveals a Rich Royal & Loyal shirt

Jake the Jillionaire: I know pretty cool huh? Now, about the masked man. I told you i couldn't do this alone so i got some help.

King Jul makes his way to the arena as the crowd cheers like crazy

Jake the Jillionaire and King Jul share a short hug as King Jul grabs a mic

Jake the Jillionaire: Ok so King Jul has agreed to help me with This masked guy and i just had a talk with the GM and a bit of money got involved and he has agreed that next week I will face This masked dude one-on-one and if i win he must take off his mask!

The crowd cheers after hearing this man will be punished for his actions

Jake the Jillionaire: Wait wait, Hold on there's bad news...,we all know how GD is so if i lost the match...then we have another one at the pay per view and if he wins that one...then i'm fired!

The crowd boo's loudly

King Jul: But for tonight...I'm...We're gonna go get the masked man...and finish the job!

Straight to the bank plays again as King Jul and Jake the Jillionaire leave the ring and head back up the ramp to look for the masked man

Jake the Jillionaire

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Back to top Go down