SCW: Southern Cross Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The attack oh the mysterious man part VII

Go down

The masked man should be...

The attack oh the mysterious man part VII I_vote_lcap38%The attack oh the mysterious man part VII I_vote_rcap 38% 
[ 3 ]
The attack oh the mysterious man part VII I_vote_lcap25%The attack oh the mysterious man part VII I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]
The attack oh the mysterious man part VII I_vote_lcap25%The attack oh the mysterious man part VII I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]
The attack oh the mysterious man part VII I_vote_lcap12%The attack oh the mysterious man part VII I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 1 ]
The attack oh the mysterious man part VII I_vote_lcap0%The attack oh the mysterious man part VII I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 8

The attack oh the mysterious man part VII Empty The attack oh the mysterious man part VII

Post by Jake the Jillionaire Sun May 24, 2009 5:45 am

Jake the Jillionaire is in his locker room with King Jul

Jake the Jillionaire: Where were you man!? I got my ass kicked out there!

King Jul: Dude i had a match too you know.

Jake the Jillionaire: And you couldnt take 5 minutes off your training session to help me because...

King Jul: uh...well...um...

Nicole enters the room and looks dressed up

Nicole: OK Jul I'm ready i hope this one is as good as the one on wednesday (i think its wednesday)

Jake the Jillionaire stares angrily at King Jul

King Jul: um...look you're cranky, ou haven't had your juicebox yet

Nicole: You can come to if you want Jake

Jake: I can come, I can come!? After everything i've been through you're asking me if i can come!?...OK just let me get my jacket.

They all leave the arena talking with eachother

Jake the Jillionaire

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Back to top Go down