SCW: Southern Cross Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The attack of the mysterious man part VI

3 posters

Go down

The attack of the mysterious man part VI Empty The attack of the mysterious man part VI

Post by Jake the Jillionaire Mon May 18, 2009 1:38 pm

After his match Jake the Jillionaire offers a handshake. .Batista looks at the crowd a bit and accepts. He then Irish whips Jake the Jillionaire.

.Batista gets his running opponent lifts him up
and slams his back onto the mat so hard the ring shakes executing devastating Spinebuster!!

.Batista waits in the corner for his opponent to turn around
charges at him with a thunderous spear meanwhile covering him executing devastating Spear!!

.Batista kicks his opponent in the gut then lifts the opponent on his shoulders with amazing power and then crunches him down onto the mat executing a devastating Batista Bomb and slams him on the mat executing a devastating Batista Bomb!!

.Batista kicks his opponent in the gut then lifts the opponent on his shoulders with amazing power and then crunches him down onto the mat executing a devastating Batista Bomb and slams him on the mat executing a devastating Batista Bomb!!

.Batista grabs a microphone from the announcer and heads back into the ring

.Batista: Jake, all my life I've protected you, all my life I've made sure that you are unharmed! But who gets the money? Not me, you. Who ditches their cousin to go team up with their other cousin because his stronger? Not me, No no, it was you. You didn't give me a cent after i protected you! So I made a promise to MYSELF that I would make up for all the times I've protected you so i could put you through pain!but i couldn't let you see me. So i hid behind a mask! A mask that caused you pain and suffer and hospitalized your number one fan! So don't think this is over. It's only just begun

.Batista laughs and goes offstage as medics come to assist Jake the Jillionaire

Jake the Jillionaire

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Back to top Go down

The attack of the mysterious man part VI Empty Re: The attack of the mysterious man part VI

Post by King Jul Wed May 20, 2009 10:19 am

it dosent make any sense!!! you said in one of ure other role plays that i tried to attack the masked man!!

King Jul

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

The attack of the mysterious man part VI Empty Re: The attack of the mysterious man part VI

Post by King Jul Wed May 20, 2009 10:20 am

i mean .batista tried to attack the masked man!**

King Jul

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake the Jillionaire Fri May 22, 2009 1:43 am

no i didnt... Rolling Eyes Laughing

Jake the Jillionaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Tick Fri May 22, 2009 2:54 am

Maybe there are actually 2 masked men?! woo spooky!
Tick
Tick

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake the Jillionaire Fri May 22, 2009 8:44 am

good idea tick!

Jake the Jillionaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down