SCW: Southern Cross Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The attack of the mysterious man part V

2 posters

Go down

The attack of the mysterious man part V Empty The attack of the mysterious man part V

Post by Jake the Jillionaire Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:31 am

Jake the Jillionaire is shown in the locker room walking back and forth and King Jul is sitting down on a bench with a towel around his shoulders

Jake the Jillionaire: Yes, I'm finally going to get my hands on him!

King Jul: Yeah but remember if you loose then you're fired! I mean, what if it is someone like THE_X or Cleveland Griffin?

Jake the Jillionaire: I don't care who it is I'm gonna destroy them and if it is someone impossible for me to beat, i got you watching my back right?

King Jul: Yeah you're right. Come on, last minute tips

King Jul takes the towel off his shoulders and starts to train Jake the Jillionaire.

Jake the Jillionaire

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Back to top Go down

The attack of the mysterious man part V Empty Re: The attack of the mysterious man part V

Post by King Jul Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:09 am

make it u vs erebus and ure about to lose and expecing help from me but im on a date

King Jul

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

The attack of the mysterious man part V Empty Re: The attack of the mysterious man part V

Post by Jake the Jillionaire Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:25 am

ummm...julz u no its not erebus u no who it is

Jake the Jillionaire

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Back to top Go down

Post by King Jul Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:27 pm

no not reasly

King Jul

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down