SCW: Southern Cross Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A round of applause (only use this RP if the Title match with King Jul and Lord Omar works out)

Go down

A round of applause (only use this RP if the Title match with King Jul and Lord Omar works out) Empty A round of applause (only use this RP if the Title match with King Jul and Lord Omar works out)

Post by Jake the Jillionaire Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:44 am

Right to the bank by 50 cent plays as Jake the Jillionaire makes his way to the arena as the crowd chants
MONEY...MONEY...MONEY

Jake the Jillionaire: Yo wassup guys? I just wanted everyone to know that GD Pato hasn't acting very well lately and i know everyone thinks he doesn't deserve to be GM of SCW!

crowd chants What!!??

Jake the Jillionaire: or to practically hand the title to Lord Omar

What!!??

Jake the Jillionaire: or live on this beautiful Earth that The Lord has given us

What!!??

Jake the Jillionaire: And im not saying that you're wrong... just...without him we wouldn't have SCW... or superstars like Aaron O Shea, King Jul ,Argo, Tick

Crowd cheers after hearing their favourite superstars

Jake the Jillionaire: So i think we should give him a round of applause come on everyone... Gd...GD...GD

Crowd: GD...GD...GD...

Jake the Jillionaire: Coz thats the only thing he does deserve!

Crowd cheers

Jake the Jillionaire: He doesn't deserve company... he doesn't deserve freedome... He Damn as Hell doesn't deserve a single check out of his paycheck!

Music Booms thru the arena

Hamish: He's in trouble...

Andy: well are you saying one bit of that thing isn't true?

Hamish: Are you saying you'd stand in that ring and say it to the whole world?

Jake the Jillionaire: cool, now that i have your attention Gd...what happened to you man? We used to be tight! Now you've turned on these Fans... You've turned on us superstars, And you've turned on SCW!

GD Pato: Enough Jake! How dare you insult me like that?

Jake the Jillionaire: Well look who decided to grow some balls...

GD Pato: No!... Jak the Jillionaire... YOU"RE FIRED!

Argo appears on the titantron as the crowd cheers

Argo: Jake the Jillionaire: You're rehired!

Crowd cheers

Argo: But i can't just do this so you need to win a match and it's only fair that your opponent is...

GD Pato: Lord Omar Khaddar!

Crowd Boos!

Andy: OMG That's so...so...

HAmish:Cool!

...Later on in the night...

Ring announcer: Making his way to the ring... Jake the Jillionaire
Jake the Jillionaire makes his way to the ring
Ring Announcer: And his opponent... Lord Omar Khaddar!
The titantron shows up and it shows Lord Omar Khaddar getting thrown into the wall
then it shows King Jul Picking him up and tossing him into the Locker Room over a table as you can the Female SCW wrestlers screaming

King Jul: sorry ladies we'll be out of here in a sec...

King Jul throws Lord Omar Khaddar out of the locker room and onto the stage
King Jul now tosses him into the crowd barrier
King Jul rolls Lord Omar Khaddar into the ring
King Jul comes to the ring with two chairs and gives one to Jake the Jillionaire
King Jul executes a Royal SLam on the chair and then Jake the Jillionaire does a Jillion Dollar slam on the other executing a devastating the Rich the royal and the Loyal
Jake the Jillionaire goes for the pin
Ring Announcer: Here is your winner and re-hired... Jake the Jillionaire!

Jake the Jillionaire

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Back to top Go down