SCW: Southern Cross Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Argo at SCW headquarters

Go down

Argo at SCW headquarters Empty Argo at SCW headquarters

Post by Argo Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:02 pm

Argo and Elisha are seen walking into the SCW Headquarters and we see the words taped earlier at the top of the picture. Argo walks into and looks around walking up to the frost desk.

Front Desk Girl: "Hello sir glad to see you today."

Argo: "Thanks. Hey I come in here all the time and you are always so nice but I don't know your name."

Front Desk Girl: "Oh my name is Sarah."

Argo: "Cool hey is GD in today?"

Sarah: "Yes he is."

Argo: "Cool I need to go talk to him."

Sarah: "Well Remember you guys can't have any physical actions in the office or you will get in trouble."

Argo: : "Thanks for reminding me but I don't think this one is going to be a big issue."

Argo and Elisha walk to the elevator and head upstairs. The camera fades to black then back on upstairs now. Argo walks up to the office door of GD Pato which has Dunga Dunga and Witcher standing in front of it. Dunga steps forward to stop Argo.

Argo: "Hey I am not here about anything else but to deliver this letter to GD from the Board of Directors."

Dunga takes the note from Argo and walks into GD's office.

Elisha: "I am guessing the yelling will start soon."

The door to GD's office swings open and GD storms out letter in hand.

GD Pato: "So you go behind my back and get the Board to agree with you and allow you to make the match Tick vs Chris Chaos for the real number 1 contendership to Erebus."

Argo: "Hey I was just tring to add some excitement to the show and figure since Chris Chaos has already fought Erebus a few times why not see if anyone else can step up."

GD starts to go towards Argo angerly but Dunga stops him.

Dunga: "Remember the Board said no violence in the office. "

GD calms down and shakes his head.

GD Pato: "Actually I like that idea in the end lets me wear down one of your allies without actually using one of my guys to do it. I am going to add one thing to this match. If Tick loses the match T & A can not get a title match against the Furious Boys either"

Argo: "Sounds good."

GD smiles like he has an evil plan in his mind.

Argo: "But I did forget to tell you the board also agreed that anyone that interferes in this match will be fired on the spot."

GD looks angry like Argo just read his mind and storms back into his office. Argo and Elisha walk into his office and start to discuss design plans.

The camera fades back the arena.

Argo
SCW Vice-GM

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Back to top Go down