SCW: Southern Cross Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Argo

4 posters

Go down

Argo Empty Argo

Post by Argo Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:05 pm

Having signed a huge new contract with the SCW Argo shows up to the company show cocky and errogant. But how could he not; at 6'10" 387 lbs I am also blessed with a huge amount of physical talent as well as training in all sorts of fighting styles including amateur wrestling, boxing, and a bit of Karate. I have been known to crush watermelons with my bare hands, run through blocks of ice, and lift cars off the ground.
As I look around at all the other "wrestlers" I feel as if this company will be mine after I show my dominace. I walk past most of the other wrestlers with a cocky strunt making eye contact with very few knowing my abilities have been talked about and feared amongst the wrestlers since rumors of my contract offer started to spill out. Then as I am about to enter my own personal locker room The GM comes over to welcome me to his federation.
"Welcome to the SCW Argo!" he says with a look of envy and joy in his eyes that he just landed such an amazing talent to his roster. He is about to say something when I walk right passed him and into my locker only muttering this one simple phrase.
"The pleasure is all yours."

Argo
SCW Vice-GM

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Back to top Go down

Argo Empty Re: Argo

Post by slugger Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:54 am

nice intro argo great work
slugger
slugger

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Back to top Go down

Post by GD Pato Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:18 am

It's a nice info into your character, but can you also tell me this:

Face or Heel:
(Face means you don't attack unless provoked
Heel means you do whatever you can to win (cheat) and attack without being provoked)

Wrestler's Picture:
GD Pato
GD Pato
SCW General Manager

Number of posts : 1060

https://scwrestling.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Omar Khaddar Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:30 am

I'm guessing he's a heel...
Lord Omar Khaddar
Lord Omar Khaddar
SCW Outback Champion

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Back to top Go down

Argo Empty heel

Post by Argo Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:58 am

As I am exercising in my locker room with its own work out equipment set up in it, I hear a knock on the door. After I finish the training exercise I am on I get up and answer the door. Fans standing all over begging for a chance to meet the most amazing man they had ever seen. I grab the first little kids pen reach out and break it above his head leaking ink all over his head. I then address the fans...
"You all wish you had the amazing abilities and great looks I have. Your wives and girlfriends are all currently trying to get into my locker so they can be with a real man. I know it is just such an honor for all you pathetic losers to be this close to true greatness like myself but this is all you lowlifes get to see of me outside of when you spend your entire paychecks to check seats to watch me do what I do."
I then go back into my locker room and slam the door on the fans turn on my Argotron 6000 and watch my highlight real of moves and great moments in my already young career.

Argo
SCW Vice-GM

Back to top Go down

Post by GD Pato Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:25 am

hey Argo,
Could you please put all Roleplay in the ROLEPLAYING forum
GD Pato
GD Pato
SCW General Manager

Number of posts : 1060

https://scwrestling.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Argo Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:52 am

Entrance Music: Lil Jon What ya gonna Do
Video: A video of Argo's Training and Greatest Wrestling Highlights mixed in with him posing in a dark rainfall like area.

and got ya boss. If you want me to move that stuff there I can.

Wrestler Image: Argo Apocal11

Argo
SCW Vice-GM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down